Monday, October 12, 2020

My Short Short for the Day


“Hey…hey Bob.  Who do you think those monkeys are?”

“Dunno.”

“Come on.  Just look at them.  They aren’t very hairy.  It’s kind of weird.”

“Yup.”

“And they walk funny.  They only walk on their legs.”

“So.”

“Well, that’s not much fun now, is it?”

“Why not?”

“Swinging is so much better and faster, too.  Right?”

“Yup.”

“Do you think they’ll be moving in here?”

“Dunno.”

“I hope not.  There’s only so much space and food and stuff.  I don’t want them crowding up the place.”

“Uh-huh.”

“Aren’t you even curious?  Don’t you wanna know about them?  Don’t you wanna even look at them?”

“Nope.”

“Wow, dude!  You are so calm.  I don’ t know how you do it.  I just want to bounce around on these ropes and yell at them to go away.”

“Hmmm.”

“Oh, look.  Their leaving.  Finally!  Back to normal.”

“Yup.”

 

“Hey…hey Bob.  Who do you think those monkeys are?”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment