Wednesday, October 21, 2015

My Short Short for the Day



Who are those people?

I don’t know. 

You don’t know?

Nope.

You’ve never looked them up?

I tried but couldn’t find them.

Not even on the internet?

Yeah, I checked everywhere but nothing.

That’s weird.

Yeah.  And kind of creepy.

So how long does it stay like that…where you can see them?

Well, usually it lasts for the whole day.

Today?

Yeah, just for today.

So weird.

Yeah, but it kind of makes sense.  Halloween is all about spooky stuff, right?

True, I guess.  So do they do anything?

No, it never changes.  They always look like that.

It’s kind of sad, you know.  They look so happy and normal.  Then poof, that’s it. They’re gone.

Yup.  Nothing lasts forever.

So deep.  Where’d that come from?

Huh, I don’t know.  It’s true though.  Here one minute, gone the next.  Adios.  That’s all she wrote.

Uh huh.  So true.

No comments:

Post a Comment