Thursday, December 24, 2015

My Short Short for the Day


I’m dreaming of a white Christmas…but it doesn’t look like that will happen.  Each year I keep asking for a white Christmas but so far Santa hasn’t brought it.  I usually get a fun toy, which is good, but once, just once I’d love to have a white Christmas.  Mom said I had a white Christmas when I was 6 months old.  That was years ago, though, and I can’t remember one bit of it.  I wish I could just have one snow ball fight, one snow fort, one snowman, one sled ride, one day of snow filled fun.  That would be awesome!  But, when I look out the window, all I see is green trees and blue skies.  The air is warm, the birds are chirping, the people are walking around in t-shirts and no hint of snow anywhere.

Well, there’s still time, right?  Santa has left yet and maybe, just maybe there’ll be snow outside when I wake up tomorrow morning.  Just maybe.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment